Sunrise or Sunset cruise on EX-USA-JEEP along the coast & City Highlights combine with local Gourmets’ favourite dishes make a whole exotic experience in Nhatrang -Vietnam.
The goal of this tour is to explore Nha Trang’s sights with your friendly and knowledgeable local tour guide. Experience the culture and lifestyle as we delve into history and stories. You’ll experience delectable foods from Ethnic eateries while receiving the real insider’s view and touch into the culture, history. Walk away with new culinary perspectives, big smiles, a satisfied stomach and the confidence to continue exploring the neighborhoods where locals live.
- City Highlights: Holy ritual sites of Local Ethnics, Exotic Museum & old fishing village & ports
- Ponaga tower,The Champa Ethnic’s Hindu Holy site :the unique one where the Hindu religious rituals take play daily. Founded sometime before 781,it is dedicated to Yan Po Nagar, the Goddess of the Country, who came to be identified with the Hindu goddesses Bhagavati and Mahishasuramardini.
- Long Son Pagoda, get a bird’s eye view of the city at the giant Buddha statue on the hill top.
- The Cathedral, was set to work in 1928 and finished in 1935.A must-visit destination for Catholic and non-Christian visitors ,the Gothic arch and Roman architect, meaningful history and peaceful , impressively stands on a hill top.
- The Oceanography Institute is one of the first and biggest center ever build in The South East Asia, for scientific research and exhibiting specimens. Over its long history, this museum has been holding more than 20,000 specimens of tropical marine creatures. Apart from the real fishes, there are also rare species’ skeletons and mummified body of mermaid well preserved in chemical. There are even finds of endemic species some of which are extremely rare.
- Cruising along snake road to far end of the City , named Fairy Bay , to contemplate the sunrise or sunset scenery on the fishing villages.–to where nature’s bounty is landed . Old wooden Fishing vessels of all sizes, in their traditional colors of blue with red trim, return from the seas in the early morning light to unload their catch .A visit to the fishing village, is a window into the culture and traditions of Vietnamese fishermen life, and is a must do.
- Local Foodie’ favorites: go straight to where the local foodie dinner out.What to have :
2-Baked rice flour pan cake with spring onion
3-Tiny fresh rice flour pan cake with smoked shrimp
4-Shrimp rice flour dumpling
5- Angel –hair vermicelli flour dumpling with shrimp flour
6-Fresh roles: soft rice paper served with grilled-grinded pork , vegetables & herbs ,deep fried rice paper roles to make the most local’s favorite dish