Anytime from 08:00/ 9:00 am
Sites to visit:
I-Sites to visit in the countryside
- Hand-made clay cooking stove, Where to see how it is made and learn about the ceremony of worshiping Fire Gods, named Kitchen Gods in Vietnam.
- Sleeping mats is the Vietnamese mattress :the old aged traditional & complicated method of weaving dried reeds and twisted bards forming a Vietnamese sleeping mats .
- Traditional conical Vietnamese hat: an iconic symbol of Vietnam & Art work actually & worthy to know how it is made.
- Rice paper manufacturing :rice paper is a favorite food of Vietnamese .The one make out the famous cuisine in this country, Sring rools.The local still maintain their age-old method in production.
- Visit a 200 year old house with its traditional Vietnamese architecture.
- A stop at the Dien Khanh Citadel, once the capital of Khanh Hoa province. Then visit the oldest Catholic church ever built in Khanh Hoa by the French colonialist in late 1917.
- Take a ride around the peaceful countryside, passing fruit plantations, and watch farmers working the paddy fields. you can have the opportunity to learn how to cultivate ,cut and thresh rice .
II-Jeep adventures to the Hill Tribe Villages
- This unique tour allows you to be exposed the Hill Tribe villages where growns me up located in the picturesque mountains around an hours cruise from Nha Trang. Whilst the government has relocated these once proud Hill dwellers to ramshackle block houses, you still get a feel for their everyday existence.
- The adventure with 4WD EX-USA Jeeps for a distance to the Hill tribe villages raise more fun. Kids with makeshift mud slides into the river , mum and the little girls doing the daily washing in the clear mountain stream, children having fun jumping from the bridge into the creeks. We often stop and hand out candy to the kids, so grab a packet or two, before you jump on board. Onwards through the lush countryside covered with sugar cane plantations and banana groves to the waterfalls.
- Then: Yang Bay is much more than a waterfall. You can wander around the small zoo, check out the Black bears, and for something totally out of the ordinary, leap onto the back of an Ostrich for a wild ride. In this perfect hide-away paradise you can indulge yourself with a dip in the fresh water, sun yourself on the sand, have a fish pedicure where they exfoliate your feet, and grab a cool drink or a snack in the restaurant.
- Healthy & delicous lunch arranged at a traditional restaurant in the countryside by a river serving healthy and delicious food.
Price per guest , Kid from 5- 9 year old 50% only
English-speaking guide, meal, light refreshment and tickets. Ex US military JEEP
Price in USD:
Price in VND: