Contemplating the city Highlights by driving along on the open air Jeep to the countryside such as:
Hindu Ponaga holy temple , fishing villages ,stone Gothic architecture Church,Giant Buddha statue
Sites to visit: Within 15 minutes of the city center, you will discover the lush countryside where you will learn about Vietnamese hand-craft arts:
- Hand-made clay cooking stove, Where to see how it is made and learn about the ceremony of worshiping Fire Goods, named Kitchen Goods in Vietnam.
- Sleeping mats is the Vietnamese mattress :the old aged traditional & complicated method of weaving dried reeds and twisted bards forming a Vietnamese sleeping mats laid out on the floor or bed
- Traditional conical Vietnamese hat: an iconic symbol of Vietnam well matches with Vietnamese Long Dress. An Art work actually & worthy to know how it is made.
- Rice paper manufacturing :rice paper is a favorite food of Vietnamese ,the one make out one of the famous cuisine in this country, Spring rolls . The local stills maintain their old method in production.
- Take a ride around the peaceful countryside, passing fruit plantations, and watch farmers working the paddy fields. you can have the opportunity to learn how to cultivate ,cut and thresh rice by old- handy tool kits
- Visit a 200 year old house with its traditional Vietnamese architecture.
- A stop at the Dien Khanh Citadel, once the capital of Khanh Hoa province. Then visit the oldest Catholic church built in Khanh Hoa by the French colonialist in late 1917.
- Lunch will be at a unique and traditional restaurant in the countryside by a river serving healthy and delicious food.
- After lunch driving along snake road to the north-end of Nha Trang is where nature’s bounty is landed . Old wooden Fishing vessels of all sizes, in their traditional colors of blue with red trim .A visit to the fishing village, is a window into the culture and traditions of Vietnamese fishermen life, and is a must do.
- Includes:English-speaking tour guide, meal, light refreshment and all fees, tickets. Ex US military JEEP .
Price per guest,5-9 year old Kid 50% only