- It only takes an hour to reach the starting point.
9.30am: The adventure begins. You will spend 3 hours rafting along the river. There are numbers of rapids among class 2 to 3 and depends on the time of the year. The current pushes the rafts away so you are free from paddling just enjoy the views in between the smaller class 1 & 2 rapids. Surrounded by Forest so look out for exotic birds. Several suspension bridges hang up the blue sky grossing the river making the picturesque scenery the ones our guides joke that Golden gate bridges, in fact they do look alike.
- Having Interaction with hill tribe people:Boys are extremely funny playing ,jumping and sliding down mud-sheets along riverside ,While Mum and little girls doing the daily washing while Up on the mountain sides, Hill tribesmen studiously cultivate for day-to-day existence.
- Locating alongside river our people in Hill Tribe villages the Matriarchal Society still pervades. Their depressed situation is evident and how they survive off the cultivation of the land. The maintaining of the old traditional life forces them to face many difficulties. Here charity work is much appreciated.
- We rely on the river for keeping day-to-day survival but they smile and live positively .The river supplies water, food, play ground during our childhood, water way to move cargo and passenger. I do not remember,may be from time immemorial when we began to use the river to move our rafts of woods and timbers. Illegally during nighttime we tried to blind Policemen floating rafts down the river exchanging for food.
- To mark the ending trip by challenging yourself to class 3 rapid. This rapid tumbles all year around; its very exciting to run. You are now on the final section of the river.
- 12:30 pm:lunch arrange by riverside in a fruit orchard.
- 2:00pm then its back to the Nha Trang!
– Rafting is for every one, you do not need any previous experience.
Price per guest, under 9 year old Kid 50% only.