WITH CITY HIGHLIGHTS ADDITION : Holy ritual sites of Local Ethnics
*This is a combo of City Highlights & countryside tour.
Visiting the Highlights of the city : Hindu Ponaga holy temple , fishing villages in the city ,stone Gothic architecture Church , On top of the highest hill in the city center where we have a Bird’s eye view of the city and picture at an ever biggest Buddha statue in Vietnam .
Countryside Sites to visit: you will discover the lush countryside where you will learn about Vietnamese hand-craft arts:
- Sleeping mats is the Vietnamese mattress :the old aged traditional & complicated method of weaving dried reeds and twisted bards forming a Vietnamese sleeping mats laid out on the floor or bed
- Traditional conical Vietnamese hat: an iconic symbol of Vietnam well matches with Vietnamese long Dress . An Art work actually & worthy to know how it is made
- Take a ride around the peaceful countryside, passing fruit plantations, and watch farmers working the paddy fields.
- Rice paper manufacturing : rice is staple food of Vietnamese but the local stills maintain their age-old method in cultivation . You can have the opportunity to learn how to cultivate ,cut and thresh rice.
- Visit a 200 year old house with its traditional Vietnamese architecture.
- A stop at the Dien Khanh Citadel, once the capital of Khanh Hoa province. Then visit Ha Dua church, the oldest Catholic church built in Khanh Hoa by the French colonialist in late 1917.
- Lunch will be at a unique and traditional restaurant in the countryside by a river serving healthy and delicious food.
- After lunch Cruising along the winding silk road contemplating the picturesque Nature alongside of the Fairy Bay where is the first choice of the Young couple to have Pre-Weeding Photos. Continually up to the top of the Fairy Mountain to the Secret Temple in the Mango Jungle, from where you have a spectacular view over the Nha trang Bay & City in the Sunset scenery. It is really unforgettable moment!!! Back to the Habour / City with fulfilling unforgettable memory and hard to say goodbye to this Land & People !!!!
Price per Guest,Kid from 5-9 year old 50% only