WITH CITY HIGHLIGHTS ADDITION : Holy ritual sites of Local Ethnics
*This is a combo of City Highlights & countryside tour.
Visiting the Highlights of the city : Hindu Ponaga holy temple , fishing villages in the city ,stone Gothic architecture Church , On top of the highest hill in the city center where we have a Bird’s eye view of the city and picture at an ever biggest Buddha statue in Vietnam .
Countryside Sites to visit: you will discover the lush countryside where you will learn about Vietnamese hand-craft arts:
- Hand-made clay cooking stove, where to see how it is made and learn about the ceremony of worshiping Fire Gods, named Kitchen Gods in Vietnam.
- Sleeping mats is the Vietnamese mattress :the old aged traditional & complicated method of weaving dried reeds and twisted bards forming a Vietnamese sleeping mats laid out on the floor or bed
- Traditional conical Vietnamese hat: an iconic symbol of Vietnam well matches with Vietnamese long Dress . An Art work actually & worthy to know how it is made
- Take a ride around the peaceful countryside, passing fruit plantations, and watch farmers working the paddy fields.
- Rice paper manufacturing : rice is staple food of Vietnamese but the local stills maintain their age-old method in cultivation . You can have the opportunity to learn how to cultivate ,cut and thresh rice.
- Visit a 200 year old house with its traditional Vietnamese architecture.
- A stop at the Dien Khanh Citadel, once the capital of Khanh Hoa province. Then visit Ha Dua church, the oldest Catholic church built in Khanh Hoa by the French colonialist in late 1917.
- Lunch will be at a unique and traditional restaurant in the countryside by a river serving healthy and delicious food.
- After lunch driving along snake road to the north-end of Nha Trang is where nature’s bounty is landed.Old wooden Fishing vessels of all sizes, in their traditional colors of blue with red trim .A visit to the fishing village, is a window into the culture and traditions of Vietnamese fishermen life ,it is a must do.
Price per Guest,Kid from 5-9 year old 50% only